Sure, the Broncos-Seahawks showdown in Sunday’s Super Bowl XLVIII is a classic match-up, pitting the No. 1 offense against the No. 1 defense, but can any of those players outcute the competitors in Puppy Bowl X? We think NOT. Animal Planet is hoping that you like your football as furry as possible, so starting at 3 p.m., you can watch young canines from animal shelters around the country run happily and haphazardly around the gridiron, with penguin cheerleaders rooting them on. (The two-hour special, which also offers where-they-are-now? spotlights on past Puppy Bowl players, will repeat five times that day, with new footage and features.) Want to unleash some Puppy Bowl X action right now? Click on the video below to watch an Old English Sheepdog named Ginger get whistled for multiple penalties, including “illegal bathing,” and then witness a special air delivery during the Kitty Halftime Show, which also includes a performance by Keyboard Cat.
'Puppy Bowl X': Watch a canine player get flagged repeatedly; plus a Kitty Halftime Show surprise -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story