OUT: Big-city law shows: Oh, there are still a couple of gavel-and-docket dramas in the works, such as Shonda Rhimes’ law school pilot starring Matt McGorry. But the verdict on legal dramas mostly seems to be “not happening by reason of done-to-death.” (And Rake, pic above, pulling such low ratings that it’s already being put onto Fox’s Green Mile on Friday nights isn’t really helping matters). That said, if you really want to reinvent the lawyer TV genre, you better to look to cable — and Better Call Saul!
10 pilot season trends for fall
- 'Frozen' animated short in spring '15
- 'Gotham' streaming rights go to Netflix
- 'Arrow' digital-first comic is 'Season 2.5'
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement