The strange, quirky journey of FX’s Fargo continues next Tuesday with the appearance of Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele — Key & Peele, if you will. What brings the hot comedic duo to cold-ass Minnesota? They play FBI agents who are trying to hunt down mysterious hit man Lorne Malvo, played by Billy Bob Thornton — or Billy Bob Thorntons, as the valets might say — after a not-so-pleasant encounter with him. As you can see in this clip from the episode, they might be focused on the wrong target.
What are Key & Peele doing on 'Fargo'? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'The Judge' to open Toronto Film Fest
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?