The strange, quirky journey of FX’s Fargo continues next Tuesday with the appearance of Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele — Key & Peele, if you will. What brings the hot comedic duo to cold-ass Minnesota? They play FBI agents who are trying to hunt down mysterious hit man Lorne Malvo, played by Billy Bob Thornton — or Billy Bob Thorntons, as the valets might say — after a not-so-pleasant encounter with him. As you can see in this clip from the episode, they might be focused on the wrong target.
What are Key & Peele doing on 'Fargo'? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?