The strange, quirky journey of FX’s Fargo continues next Tuesday with the appearance of Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele — Key & Peele, if you will. What brings the hot comedic duo to cold-ass Minnesota? They play FBI agents who are trying to hunt down mysterious hit man Lorne Malvo, played by Billy Bob Thornton — or Billy Bob Thorntons, as the valets might say — after a not-so-pleasant encounter with him. As you can see in this clip from the episode, they might be focused on the wrong target.
What are Key & Peele doing on 'Fargo'? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Interview' on YouTube, Google Play, Xbox
- 'Interview': Theaters where you can see it
- James Gunn on 'Guardians'/'Avengers' ties
- Amy Adams 'confused,' 'frustrated' by 'Today'
- Roman Polanski loses bid to dismiss '77 case
- Katt Williams: Not guilty plea in camera theft
- Adam Sandler tops Forbes' 'Overpaid' list
- Rosie O'Donnell posts about Stephen Collins
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Sebastian Roche
- Kim Dickens joins 'Walking Dead' spinoff
- Justin Lin's 'Star Trek 3': July 8, 2016