The strange, quirky journey of FX’s Fargo continues next Tuesday with the appearance of Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele — Key & Peele, if you will. What brings the hot comedic duo to cold-ass Minnesota? They play FBI agents who are trying to hunt down mysterious hit man Lorne Malvo, played by Billy Bob Thornton — or Billy Bob Thorntons, as the valets might say — after a not-so-pleasant encounter with him. As you can see in this clip from the episode, they might be focused on the wrong target.
What are Key & Peele doing on 'Fargo'? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron