The ATX Television Festival staged a 15-year anniversary reunion of The WB’s Roswell on Sunday. Stars Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Brendan Fehr, Majandra Delfino and Nick Wechsler were reportedly there, along with creator Jason Katims. The sci-fi series debuted 1999 and ran for three seasons (the last on UPN) before getting axed due to soft ratings in 2002. At one point in its run, fans sent The WB Tabasco sauce (which the show’s aliens liked to eat) to try and sway the network to keep the show going. Random guest appearance: Roswell fan Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi (Jersey Shore) asked if the cast believes in aliens — and Appleby and Delfino apparently said yes. More from the panel, and above is your reunion photo. And in case you missed it, yesterday ATX had an Everwood reunion panel, see that photo here. (Pictured above left to right: Fehr, Wechsler, Delfino, Behr, Appleby, Katims.)
'Roswell' 15-year cast reunion photo
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons