Even if you don’t watch Homeland, you’re probably aware that Claire Danes’s Carrie is known for her emotional outbursts. But it’s her quiet goodbye to Brody—inking a star on the CIA’s Memorial Wall to commemorate his covert sacrifice—that Entertainment Weekly named the most emotionally devastating scene in the series, as well as one of the 50 Best TV scenes of the year. Watch it again, then look below to find the sheet music for composer Sean Callery’s unconventionally wistful score.
Emmy Watch: View the score for Carrie's goodbye on 'Homeland'
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list