Even if you don’t watch Homeland, you’re probably aware that Claire Danes’s Carrie is known for her emotional outbursts. But it’s her quiet goodbye to Brody—inking a star on the CIA’s Memorial Wall to commemorate his covert sacrifice—that Entertainment Weekly named the most emotionally devastating scene in the series, as well as one of the 50 Best TV scenes of the year. Watch it again, then look below to find the sheet music for composer Sean Callery’s unconventionally wistful score.
Emmy Watch: View the score for Carrie's goodbye on 'Homeland'
- 'The Voice' season 7 winner is...
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- Madonna on leaks: Thanks for not listening
- Robin Williams' son: 'I miss him all the time'
- 'The Interview' New York premiere canceled
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Pottermore Xmas, Day 6: Count Snape-ula?
- 'Walking Dead' spinoff to be set in L.A.
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks