Even if you don’t watch Homeland, you’re probably aware that Claire Danes’s Carrie is known for her emotional outbursts. But it’s her quiet goodbye to Brody—inking a star on the CIA’s Memorial Wall to commemorate his covert sacrifice—that Entertainment Weekly named the most emotionally devastating scene in the series, as well as one of the 50 Best TV scenes of the year. Watch it again, then look below to find the sheet music for composer Sean Callery’s unconventionally wistful score.
Emmy Watch: View the score for Carrie's goodbye on 'Homeland'
- 'Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'Fury' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $23.5M
- Stars walk in L.A. to raise $$ vs. ALS
- 'Buffy' actor Nicholas Brendon arrested
- Misty Upham, 'Osage' actress, dies at 32
- Misty Upham's family criticizes police
- 'Batman v Superman': TV report fuels rumors
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo
- J.K. Rowling to build 'Hagrid Hut' in Scotland
- Channing Tatum as stripper seen in '99 clip