You know what Tom Petty says, Andi: The waiting is the hardest part. But I think you’re going to be waiting a long time for the dude referenced above (no spoilers here—stay tuned for my full recap later) to stop being such a major d-bag. Then again, you seem to have a thing for major d-bags… otherwise why would Josh still be in the mix? In other news, I cannot believe it took this long for Team Bachelorette to work a lie-detector test into the show—brava, as they say in Italy. As for the suitor who admitted while strapped to a polygraph that he does not wash his hands after using the bathroom? I think that stomach bug you suffered on the same date was karma catching up with you. Am I right, fellow germaphobes?
'The Bachelorette' episode 6: 'If you say you're gonna do better, then I guess I've gotta wait for you to do better'
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.