Once Upon a Time fans going to Comic-Con won’t be able to miss this tease to next fall’s big storyline: a large building-wrap poster giving another Frozen hint. The image has Elsa (Georgina Haig) laying down some frosty magic and a tagline saying that Storybrooke will freeze over (literally?). For more, see our deep-dive interview with OUAT showrunners Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis giving some exclusive details about their season 4 plan. For those going to Comic-Con, ABC’s OUAT panel is on Saturday at 11 a.m. in Ballroom 20.
Giant 'Once Upon a Time' Comic-Con billboard teases 'Frozen' storyline
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks