Once Upon a Time fans going to Comic-Con won’t be able to miss this tease to next fall’s big storyline: a large building-wrap poster giving another Frozen hint. The image has Elsa (Georgina Haig) laying down some frosty magic and a tagline saying that Storybrooke will freeze over (literally?). For more, see our deep-dive interview with OUAT showrunners Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis giving some exclusive details about their season 4 plan. For those going to Comic-Con, ABC’s OUAT panel is on Saturday at 11 a.m. in Ballroom 20.
Giant 'Once Upon a Time' Comic-Con billboard teases 'Frozen' storyline
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'