Once Upon a Time fans going to Comic-Con won’t be able to miss this tease to next fall’s big storyline: a large building-wrap poster giving another Frozen hint. The image has Elsa (Georgina Haig) laying down some frosty magic and a tagline saying that Storybrooke will freeze over (literally?). For more, see our deep-dive interview with OUAT showrunners Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis giving some exclusive details about their season 4 plan. For those going to Comic-Con, ABC’s OUAT panel is on Saturday at 11 a.m. in Ballroom 20.
Giant 'Once Upon a Time' Comic-Con billboard teases 'Frozen' storyline
- 'No Good Deed' No. 1 at box office: $24.5M
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in London
- Cecily Strong on 'SNL' shift: 'genuinely happy'
- U2's 'free' album cost Apple $100M: Reports
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident
- 'Faking It' panel: Why Lauren's popping pills
- 'White Collar' return moved up to Nov. 6
- 'Grimm' unveils quartet of new Wesen
- 'Frozen'-themed ride eyed at Disney World