Once Upon a Time fans going to Comic-Con won’t be able to miss this tease to next fall’s big storyline: a large building-wrap poster giving another Frozen hint. The image has Elsa (Georgina Haig) laying down some frosty magic and a tagline saying that Storybrooke will freeze over (literally?). For more, see our deep-dive interview with OUAT showrunners Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis giving some exclusive details about their season 4 plan. For those going to Comic-Con, ABC’s OUAT panel is on Saturday at 11 a.m. in Ballroom 20.
Giant 'Once Upon a Time' Comic-Con billboard teases 'Frozen' storyline
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'