During this Sunday’s new episode of Sister Wives, the patriarch of the Brown family returns to his hometown to see his childhood best friend’s family. In this exclusive clip, Kody brings along his wives, and once again they have to defend their lifestyle choices to the ladies of the family who are all curious about polygamy — specifically, their sleeping arrangements. “They cannot wrap their heads around why we want to do this,” explains wife No. 4, Robyn. “They don’t get it.” READ FULL STORY
Category: Sister Wives (1-1 of 1)
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'