Tag: 2010 Pilot Scoop (1-10 of 46)
* ABC’s new fall sked (including analysis from EW’s Lynette Rice) can be found here. Meanwhile, my Bubble Show Scorecard has been updated to reflect two more official cancellations: The Forgotten and The Deep End.
THIS JUST IN: CBS has picked up the Twitter-inspired sitcom $#*! My Dad Says starring William Shatner, sources confirm. The role of Shatner’s son, played in the pilot by Cougar Town‘s Ryan Devlin, is being recast. To recap, CBS has now ordered four dramas (Hawaii 5-0, Defenders, Blue Bloods, and Criminal Minds 2) and two comedies (Mike and Molly, $#*! My Dad Says) for fall.
* ABC is nearing a deal to bring Brothers & Sisters back for an abbreviated 18-episode fifth season, sources confirm.
* Trailers for all of NBC’s new shows can be found here.
CBS has ordered four new series, including its reboot of Hawaii 5-0 starring Alex O’Loughlin, the Jim Belushi legal drama Defenders, the Tom Selleck police drama Blue Bloods, and the plus-sized comedy Mike and Molly.
Noticeably missing from the Eye’s first wave of pickups: The Criminal Minds spinoff. But CBS’ upfront is still two days away, so there’s still time. THIS JUST IN: The Minds offshoot is a go!
UPDATE: Trailers for all of NBC’s new shows can be found here.
Insiders are confirming that the following NBC schedule — which the trades got a hold of this AM — is legit. The highlights? 30 Rock moving to 8:30, Parks and Recreation being held to midseason, and the romantic anthology Love Bites landing the Thursday at 10 pm perch. READ FULL STORY
UPDATE: Here’s NBC’s new fall schedule!
The wait is almost over: Upfront week officially kicks off in a few hours with the announcement of NBC’s new fall schedule (the network unveils the sked to advertisers tomorrow morning). In the meantime, here’s a quick rundown of the latest pickup/cancellation buzz… READ FULL STORY
Keep reading for the scoop on the four freshman entries, freshly repurposed from NBC’s press release… READ FULL STORY
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident