The CW apparently likes what The CW does, because TV’s YA fantasy aisle isn’t making radical changes to its fall lineup. Just two new shows and a scheduling shift, with The Originals moving to Mondays. But count me among those bummed that The Tomorrow People became a thing of the past too soon: I admired the perspective and the storytelling of the network’s take on super-powered outsiders, especially in its early going. That said, I like the looks of the superhero saga that aspires to fill the void… READ FULL STORY
Tag: 2014 The CW upfronts (1-1 of 1)
- Shonda Rhimes dramas deliver ratings record
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'Glee' moves to Fridays for final season
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- Greer Grammer named Miss Golden Globe
- Ty Herndon: 'out, proud, happy gay man'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas on new EW cover
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Mockingjay': How big at the box office?
- Mike Nichols, Oscar-winning director, dies