Max will try to play the straight man in an upcoming episode of Happy Endings, and the woman that prompts him to go the opposite of gay is played by… Abby Elliott. The former Saturday Night Live cast member — who appeared on 2 Broke Girls earlier this month — will guest-star as Katie, a woman who suddenly becomes very appealing to Max (Adam Pally) when he learns that she gets great tickets to Chicago Bulls games. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Abby Elliott (1-2 of 2)
Another one bites the dust?
Kristen Wiig and Andy Samberg revealed this spring that they will not return to Studio 8H for Saturday Night Live‘s upcoming 38th season. Their costar Jason Sudeikis has indicated that he may leave the show as well. Now one more SNL cast member is reportedly out: Abby Elliott has told Splitsider that she is also leaving the late night comedy showcase. READ FULL STORY
- Blythe Danner joins NBC's 'The Slap'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' for Hamm, Wiig
- 'Stieg Larsson's Millennium' book in August
- 'Harry Potter' arrives on Oyster ebook service
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge