Food Fighters, the reality competition series that host Adam Richman describes as a “culinary Mortal Kombat,“ has been renewed for a second season by NBC. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Adam Richman (1-2 of 2)
Ever wondered how well your favorite home cook would stack up against a Food Network star? That’s the question at the center of NBC’s new series Food Fighters.
Hosted by Man v. Food‘s Adam Richman (who recently made news when he went on an anger-fueled Instagram rant), Food Fighters pits home cooks against professional chefs in a battle to win over a dinner party full of taste testers—think Throwdown with Bobby Flay, but with bigger prizes than just being able to say, “My dish was more popular than Bobby Flay’s!” The winning home cooks do get bragging rights, but they also win cash prizes that increase as the competition goes on.
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers