Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched this week’s episode of Justified, stop reading now. The promo showed Danny Crowe (AJ Buckley) charging at Raylan (Timothy Olyphant), testing the 21-Foot Rule. The belief is that a man with a knife, standing within 21 feet of a man with a holstered gun, will win that showdown. How did it work out for Danny? In a way that would’ve made the late Elmore Leonard proud. Buckley phoned EW to chat about the scene that will go down as one of the series’ funniest. Read what executive producer Graham Yost had to say about it, and the rest of the episode, here. READ FULL STORY
Tag: AJ Buckley (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'