Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched this week’s episode of Justified, stop reading now. The promo showed Danny Crowe (AJ Buckley) charging at Raylan (Timothy Olyphant), testing the 21-Foot Rule. The belief is that a man with a knife, standing within 21 feet of a man with a holstered gun, will win that showdown. How did it work out for Danny? In a way that would’ve made the late Elmore Leonard proud. Buckley phoned EW to chat about the scene that will go down as one of the series’ funniest. Read what executive producer Graham Yost had to say about it, and the rest of the episode, here. READ FULL STORY
Tag: AJ Buckley (1-1 of 1)
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)