Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched this week’s episode of Justified, stop reading now. The promo showed Danny Crowe (AJ Buckley) charging at Raylan (Timothy Olyphant), testing the 21-Foot Rule. The belief is that a man with a knife, standing within 21 feet of a man with a holstered gun, will win that showdown. How did it work out for Danny? In a way that would’ve made the late Elmore Leonard proud. Buckley phoned EW to chat about the scene that will go down as one of the series’ funniest. Read what executive producer Graham Yost had to say about it, and the rest of the episode, here. READ FULL STORY
Tag: AJ Buckley (1-1 of 1)
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape