“October 19th” has finally arrived. After the ouster of creator Dan Harmon, the hiring of new showrunners, a 16-week delay, a change in scheduling from Friday back to home on Thursday, and news of a star’s departure, Community returns for its fourth (and possibly-but-also-maybe-not-final) season tonight at 8 p.m. on NBC. As you can imagine, the new guys in charge, executive producers Moses Port and David Guarascio (Aliens in America, Just Shoot Me), are a wee bit antsy to finally kick off the year after this extended hiatus. “Given all the change with the show, meaning us coming aboard, it would’ve been nice to be airing episodes while we’re making them, to cross that threshold of, ‘Hey, world, here it is, take it or leave it, whatever you think!’” says Guarascio. “There is so much anxiety about how people will react to it, because we’re all so invested in getting everyone to embrace the show. On the other hand, we feel like we’re on a night we’d much rather be on….The fact that we’re back on Thursday has also helped increase the anticipation a little bit. It’s why dessert comes at the end of the meal, it’s the anticipation that helps make it so satisfying.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Alison Brie (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Theo Rossi on Juice's drama
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'