“October 19th” has finally arrived. After the ouster of creator Dan Harmon, the hiring of new showrunners, a 16-week delay, a change in scheduling from Friday back to home on Thursday, and news of a star’s departure, Community returns for its fourth (and possibly-but-also-maybe-not-final) season tonight at 8 p.m. on NBC. As you can imagine, the new guys in charge, executive producers Moses Port and David Guarascio (Aliens in America, Just Shoot Me), are a wee bit antsy to finally kick off the year after this extended hiatus. “Given all the change with the show, meaning us coming aboard, it would’ve been nice to be airing episodes while we’re making them, to cross that threshold of, ‘Hey, world, here it is, take it or leave it, whatever you think!’” says Guarascio. “There is so much anxiety about how people will react to it, because we’re all so invested in getting everyone to embrace the show. On the other hand, we feel like we’re on a night we’d much rather be on….The fact that we’re back on Thursday has also helped increase the anticipation a little bit. It’s why dessert comes at the end of the meal, it’s the anticipation that helps make it so satisfying.” READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Alison Brie (1-1 of 1)
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?