Allison Janney had a good reason to skip the gym this morning: As she was getting ready to work out, her publicist let her know that she had scored two Emmy nods. One nomination is for her role as a struggling alcoholic looking to reconnect with her daughter in CBS sitcom Mom; the other’s for her guest role as Margaret Scully in the Showtime drama Masters of Sex. “It was a great way to start my day,” Janney told EW.
Tag: Allison Janney (1-1 of 1)
- 'Kirstie' canceled by TV Land
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo