Allison Janney had a good reason to skip the gym this morning: As she was getting ready to work out, her publicist let her know that she had scored two Emmy nods. One nomination is for her role as a struggling alcoholic looking to reconnect with her daughter in CBS sitcom Mom; the other’s for her guest role as Margaret Scully in the Showtime drama Masters of Sex. “It was a great way to start my day,” Janney told EW.
Tag: Allison Janney (1-1 of 1)
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie