Amber Tamblyn is no stranger to the realm of TV, but this time she’s in uncharted territory: sitcoms. Known for her roles in dramas such as Joan of Arcadia and House, Tamblyn is set to guest star in a five-episode arc — with the possibility of a recurring role — on the upcoming 11th season of Two and a Half Men. With her first-ever sitcom appearance airing tonight, Tamblyn spoke with Entertainment Weekly about portraying the previously unknown daughter of Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen), as well as more ventures on the horizon.
READ FULL STORY
Tag: Amber Tamblyn (1-1 of 1)
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Homeland' recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'The New Neverland'
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO