When Amelia Rose Blaire got cast as Willa Burrell, the daughter of the Louisiana governor, on HBO’s True Blood, her friends had one question: “Everybody wants to know if I’ve met Alexander Skarsgard. ‘Is he dreamy in person?’” she told EW before the show’s sixth season premiere. Not that she can fault their enthusiasm. “I’ve been a huge fan of the show from the beginning, so when I came in for my first table read, I just had the stupidest smile on my face. I was one of the first people to get there, and I was just sitting in the room, and then all of the sudden, in walks Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer. I was so giddy as I watched all of my favorite actors and characters coming in and sitting at the same table as me.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Amelia Rose Blaire (1-1 of 1)
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- 'Top Chef' recap: Emotional eaters
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!
- 'American Horror Story' recap: That Darn Head