Lifetime has canceled long-running, crime-busting show America’s Most Wanted, EW has confirmed. Though there’s another show on the horizon for host John Walsh, who is developing a pilot with Lifetime. (TV Guide exclusively reported the news.) READ FULL STORY
Tag: america's most wanted (1-2 of 2)
Get ready to watch television and catch criminals once again. Lifetime has ordered 20 more episode of America’s Most Wanted. “This is great news for the people I fight for…and horrible news for the criminals we’re working hard to capture,” said longtime host John Walsh. “We’re going to keep the heat on those who think they can run, but they certainly can’t hide.”
It’s more than good television. Since the show moved to Lifetime last year, America’s Most Wanted has played a role in capturing 12 of the fugitives profiled. Since its 1988 premiere on Fox, the show has led the rescue of 61 missing persons and the capture of more than 1,000 fugitives, 17 of whom were on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List.
America’s Most Wanted airs Fridays on Lifetime at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- Michael C. Hall's 'Hedwig' solid at box office
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?