Lifetime has canceled long-running, crime-busting show America’s Most Wanted, EW has confirmed. Though there’s another show on the horizon for host John Walsh, who is developing a pilot with Lifetime. (TV Guide exclusively reported the news.) READ FULL STORY
Tag: america's most wanted (1-2 of 2)
Get ready to watch television and catch criminals once again. Lifetime has ordered 20 more episode of America’s Most Wanted. “This is great news for the people I fight for…and horrible news for the criminals we’re working hard to capture,” said longtime host John Walsh. “We’re going to keep the heat on those who think they can run, but they certainly can’t hide.”
It’s more than good television. Since the show moved to Lifetime last year, America’s Most Wanted has played a role in capturing 12 of the fugitives profiled. Since its 1988 premiere on Fox, the show has led the rescue of 61 missing persons and the capture of more than 1,000 fugitives, 17 of whom were on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List.
America’s Most Wanted airs Fridays on Lifetime at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Star Wars' trailer: Fans react on Twitter
- Shia LaBeouf: I was raped at L.A. art project
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit