Lifetime has canceled long-running, crime-busting show America’s Most Wanted, EW has confirmed. Though there’s another show on the horizon for host John Walsh, who is developing a pilot with Lifetime. (TV Guide exclusively reported the news.) READ FULL STORY
Tag: america's most wanted (1-2 of 2)
Get ready to watch television and catch criminals once again. Lifetime has ordered 20 more episode of America’s Most Wanted. “This is great news for the people I fight for…and horrible news for the criminals we’re working hard to capture,” said longtime host John Walsh. “We’re going to keep the heat on those who think they can run, but they certainly can’t hide.”
It’s more than good television. Since the show moved to Lifetime last year, America’s Most Wanted has played a role in capturing 12 of the fugitives profiled. Since its 1988 premiere on Fox, the show has led the rescue of 61 missing persons and the capture of more than 1,000 fugitives, 17 of whom were on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List.
America’s Most Wanted airs Fridays on Lifetime at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks