Steven Soderbergh, who’s been as prolific as ever since announcing his plans to quit directing movies, is bringing his 2009 indie, The Girlfriend Experience, to Starz as a 13-episode series. The half-hour show “explores the relationships of the most exclusive courtesans who provide their clients with far more than just sex,” according to a press release. “These purveyors—or GFEs (Girlfriend Experience)—share intimacies more common to romantic partners or husbands and wives, becoming quasi-lovers and confidants who are richly paid for their time.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Amy Seimetz (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'