Steven Soderbergh, who’s been as prolific as ever since announcing his plans to quit directing movies, is bringing his 2009 indie, The Girlfriend Experience, to Starz as a 13-episode series. The half-hour show “explores the relationships of the most exclusive courtesans who provide their clients with far more than just sex,” according to a press release. “These purveyors—or GFEs (Girlfriend Experience)—share intimacies more common to romantic partners or husbands and wives, becoming quasi-lovers and confidants who are richly paid for their time.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Amy Seimetz (1-1 of 1)
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...