Steven Soderbergh, who’s been as prolific as ever since announcing his plans to quit directing movies, is bringing his 2009 indie, The Girlfriend Experience, to Starz as a 13-episode series. The half-hour show “explores the relationships of the most exclusive courtesans who provide their clients with far more than just sex,” according to a press release. “These purveyors—or GFEs (Girlfriend Experience)—share intimacies more common to romantic partners or husbands and wives, becoming quasi-lovers and confidants who are richly paid for their time.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Amy Seimetz (1-1 of 1)
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Zach Galifianakis TV series gets FX pickup
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Survivor' twist revealed: 'Exile Island' returns
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'