[SPOILER ALERT! Read on only if you have already watched Sunday night’s midseason premiere of The Walking Dead.] READ FULL STORY
Tag: Andrew Lincoln (1-3 of 3)
The good news for Rick Grimes is that he is still alive. Annnnnnnnd that’s pretty much it. He had a front row seat to the execution of his good friend Hershel, the Governor beat him within an inch of his life, the prison has been overrun with zombies, and, oh yeah, as far as he knows, his baby daughter Judith just became someone’s afternoon snack. So not exactly what you’d call the best of days so far for Mr. Grimes. (I mean, just look at the photo above for chrissakes!) What happens next? We’ll find out when The Walking Dead returns with season 4’s final eight episodes Feb. 9 on AMC. The first episode back features a battle of wills between Rick and Carl as they seek shelter and safety. We spoke with Papa Grimes himself, Andrew Lincoln, about what to expect in episode 409 and beyond. READ FULL STORY
Watching the season 4 premiere of The Walking Dead, it was easy to imagine you had fallen into a Rick Grimes-esque coma and missed a few shows. When did Andrew Lincoln’s much-tortured cop become so handy with a hoe? When was David Morrissey‘s depth perception-challenged maniac The Governor going to make an appearance? And, perhaps most bewilderingly, when did it become okay for Carol to call Daryl “Pookie”?
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- '12 Years' writer on buzz over Oscar speech
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…