On the current, fifth season of FX’s animated sitcom Archer – the rebranded Archer: Vice — the members of ISIS have transformed from spies into drug dealers as they try to sell a literal (not a figurative!) metric tonne of cocaine. But creator and writer Adam Reed has good news for fans who miss the espionage-themed shenanigans of yore. “I think this next season we will sort of unreboot, or whatever — deboot,” he reveals to EW, “and get back to the basics of some spy missions.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Archer: Vice (1-1 of 1)
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Star Wars': Dark Horse comics collection
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'