On the current, fifth season of FX’s animated sitcom Archer – the rebranded Archer: Vice — the members of ISIS have transformed from spies into drug dealers as they try to sell a literal (not a figurative!) metric tonne of cocaine. But creator and writer Adam Reed has good news for fans who miss the espionage-themed shenanigans of yore. “I think this next season we will sort of unreboot, or whatever — deboot,” he reveals to EW, “and get back to the basics of some spy missions.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Archer: Vice (1-1 of 1)
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks