On the current, fifth season of FX’s animated sitcom Archer – the rebranded Archer: Vice — the members of ISIS have transformed from spies into drug dealers as they try to sell a literal (not a figurative!) metric tonne of cocaine. But creator and writer Adam Reed has good news for fans who miss the espionage-themed shenanigans of yore. “I think this next season we will sort of unreboot, or whatever — deboot,” he reveals to EW, “and get back to the basics of some spy missions.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Archer: Vice (1-1 of 1)
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover