On the current, fifth season of FX’s animated sitcom Archer – the rebranded Archer: Vice — the members of ISIS have transformed from spies into drug dealers as they try to sell a literal (not a figurative!) metric tonne of cocaine. But creator and writer Adam Reed has good news for fans who miss the espionage-themed shenanigans of yore. “I think this next season we will sort of unreboot, or whatever — deboot,” he reveals to EW, “and get back to the basics of some spy missions.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Archer: Vice (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'