When Nina’s ex-fiancé tells her he’s engaged mere minutes before she’s passed over for law partner by a big breasted colleague, she can’t help but break everything in the room—champagne flutes, a candy dish, even a vase that Sir Elton John gave the firm. And since her day’s going just peachy, the elevator doors refuse to close after she double flips off the entire office, leaving her looking sheepish as elevator music plays. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Benched (1-2 of 2)
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks