In the wake of Friday’s tragic school shootings in Newtown, Conn., TLC has delayed the premiere of Best Funeral Ever. The hour-long special was originally scheduled to air on Dec. 27, but has now been pushed back to Jan. 6 after Here Comes Honey Boo Boo‘s Halloween special. The reality show follows Golden Gate Funeral Home director John Beckwith Jr. and his staff behind the scenes as they organize unconventional funerals — described as home-going celebrations — including Christmas, disco, and boxing match-themed services. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Best Funeral Ever (1-1 of 1)
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- Sam Smith hits 1M sales in U.S. and U.K.
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks