Netflix is adding a Spanish-language soccer comedy to its growing list of original series, making it clear that the company is eyeing the Hispanic market as it continues to grow. READ FULL STORY
Tag: bilingual (1-1 of 1)
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Maze Runner' sequel set for Sept. 2015
- 'The Strain' react: 'The Third Rail'
- 'Ray Donovan' react: 'Rodef'
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS