Although it’s unclear how many promotional appearances Green Day lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong will have to miss while he seeks substance abuse treatment following his onstage rant at the iHeartRadio festival, his previously taped segments on NBC’s singing competition The Voice will still air as planned.
Tag: Billie Joe Armstrong (1-2 of 2)
NBC’s The Voice is adding a high-powered rocker to the mix. NBC said Thursday that Green Day vocalist and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong has joined the talent contest as a mentor to Christina Aguilera’s team this coming season.
In a statement, Armstrong said he and his family are fans of the show. The Voice has won over viewers because “it’s not molding artists, it’s just giving them a little bit of guidance and direction without giving them a complete makeover,” he said. Besides, Armstrong says, working with Aguilera is “a lot of fun.” He started taping Wednesday on The Voice, which has been in production for season 3 since June. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online