If your New Year’s Resolution was to add a little more Billy Dee Williams into your life, you may just get it under the wire: The Star Wars actor will play himself on a holiday episode of ABC’s Modern Family, EW has learned. In the episode, titled “New Year’s Eve,” Jay (Ed O’Neill) crosses paths with Williams over a game of cards during a family trip to Palm Springs. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Billy Dee Williams (1-1 of 1)
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' gig for Adrianne Palicki
- 'Outlander' ratings steady; 'Leftovers' rises
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Richard Branson to visit 'The Simpsons'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting for Belle's mom
- 'Arrow' retitles Felicity-centric episode
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in