If your New Year’s Resolution was to add a little more Billy Dee Williams into your life, you may just get it under the wire: The Star Wars actor will play himself on a holiday episode of ABC’s Modern Family, EW has learned. In the episode, titled “New Year’s Eve,” Jay (Ed O’Neill) crosses paths with Williams over a game of cards during a family trip to Palm Springs. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Billy Dee Williams (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk