If your New Year’s Resolution was to add a little more Billy Dee Williams into your life, you may just get it under the wire: The Star Wars actor will play himself on a holiday episode of ABC’s Modern Family, EW has learned. In the episode, titled “New Year’s Eve,” Jay (Ed O’Neill) crosses paths with Williams over a game of cards during a family trip to Palm Springs. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Billy Dee Williams (1-1 of 1)
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15