If your New Year’s Resolution was to add a little more Billy Dee Williams into your life, you may just get it under the wire: The Star Wars actor will play himself on a holiday episode of ABC’s Modern Family, EW has learned. In the episode, titled “New Year’s Eve,” Jay (Ed O’Neill) crosses paths with Williams over a game of cards during a family trip to Palm Springs. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Billy Dee Williams (1-1 of 1)
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)