If your New Year’s Resolution was to add a little more Billy Dee Williams into your life, you may just get it under the wire: The Star Wars actor will play himself on a holiday episode of ABC’s Modern Family, EW has learned. In the episode, titled “New Year’s Eve,” Jay (Ed O’Neill) crosses paths with Williams over a game of cards during a family trip to Palm Springs. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Billy Dee Williams (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Finn Wittrock joins 'AHS: Freak Show'
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi