You can shout out on the street: Billy Eichner is set to star in a comedy pilot presentation for USA Network. The forceful comedian, who hosts Fuse’s renegade pop culture game show Billy on the Street, will join forces with his Street head writer Julie Klausner for Difficult People, a scripted comedy in which the pair will play struggling comedians in NYC who love pop culture and hate everyone but each other. Klausner, who also hosts the podcast How Was Your Week?, will write the Difficult People script and serve as co-creator with Eichner, who tweeted about the project today. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Billy Eichner (1-3 of 3)
Tonight at 10 p.m. ET, the hilarious pop culture trivia game show Funny Or Die’s Billy on the Street returns for its second season on Fuse. Below, watch an exclusive clip of frenetic comedian Billy Eichner accosting unsuspecting pedestrians to ask, “For a dollar, who do you like better: Rihanna or Rashida Jones?” — while he’s dragging Rashida Jones along with him. Then, read on for Eichner’s list of the top six reasons you should tune in for season 2 (also hilarious). READ FULL STORY
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Tony Shalhoub joins 'Nurse Jackie'
- Bill Murray Day a go at Toronto Film Fest
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Eva Longoria arc on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in