Hell hath no fury like a fired-up Billy Eichner. The 35-year-old comedian returns tonight for a third season of Fuse’s fun-and-frenetic game show from Funny or Die Billy on the Street, in which he tests New Yorkers’ pop culture knowledge at a turbo pace and very loud volume. What kind of manic antics can you expect to see from Eichner, who also guest-stars as the easily enraged Craig on Parks and Recreation? Below, he gives EW 11 teases for the upcoming 10 episodes, which air Wednesdays at 11 p.m. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Billy on the Street (1-3 of 3)
Tonight at 10 p.m. ET, the hilarious pop culture trivia game show Funny Or Die’s Billy on the Street returns for its second season on Fuse. Below, watch an exclusive clip of frenetic comedian Billy Eichner accosting unsuspecting pedestrians to ask, “For a dollar, who do you like better: Rihanna or Rashida Jones?” — while he’s dragging Rashida Jones along with him. Then, read on for Eichner’s list of the top six reasons you should tune in for season 2 (also hilarious). READ FULL STORY
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' renewed
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Eva Longoria arc on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in