Bob Costas is going for comedy gold: The veteran sportscaster — who recently finished anchoring NBC’s Summer Olympics coverage — will guest-star as himself on Matthew Perry’s new Peacock sitcom, Go On. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bob Costas (1-2 of 2)
Emily Blunt and Ewan McGregor will narrate “a five-minute opus magnus” that will open NBC’s coverage of tomorrow night’s Summer Olympic opening ceremonies in London. Executive producer Jim Bell made the announcement during an afternoon conference call with media representatives. “It is pretty breathtaking,” he said. “I think it will give you a sense of the flavor of our coverage and the feeling we’re all having going into these games.”
Bell promised that London’s opening ceremonies will rival Beijing’s spectacle from the 2008 Games. “Having seen it … I can tell you that it includes some amazing moments,” said Bell, “including one that I think will be among the most astonishing and memorable in opening-ceremony history, and one that people will be talking about for years to come.” READ FULL STORY
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Oscars 2014: Who's up, who's down
- Grammy nominations: Who gets the call tonight?
- 'Spring Awakening' reunion: You are there!
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks