Bob Costas is going for comedy gold: The veteran sportscaster — who recently finished anchoring NBC’s Summer Olympics coverage — will guest-star as himself on Matthew Perry’s new Peacock sitcom, Go On. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Bob Costas (1-2 of 2)
Emily Blunt and Ewan McGregor will narrate “a five-minute opus magnus” that will open NBC’s coverage of tomorrow night’s Summer Olympic opening ceremonies in London. Executive producer Jim Bell made the announcement during an afternoon conference call with media representatives. “It is pretty breathtaking,” he said. “I think it will give you a sense of the flavor of our coverage and the feeling we’re all having going into these games.”
Bell promised that London’s opening ceremonies will rival Beijing’s spectacle from the 2008 Games. “Having seen it … I can tell you that it includes some amazing moments,” said Bell, “including one that I think will be among the most astonishing and memorable in opening-ceremony history, and one that people will be talking about for years to come.” READ FULL STORY »
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- Emma Roberts joins 'Horror Story: Coven'
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch
- Blake Shelton, NBC plan telethon for Okla.
- Bono, Olivia Wilde join 'toilet strike'
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek