Netflix has put its faith in a horse. The streaming service has renewed BoJack Horseman for a second season of 12 episodes, EW has confirmed.
Tag: BoJack Horseman (1-3 of 3)
Glad you asked.
1. It is, according to Netflix, “darkly hilarious, irreverent, serialized, animated comedy for adults.” The words “comedy for adults” are underlined.
2. It stars Will Arnett as the title character, “the failed legendary 90’s sitcom star from the favorite family sitcom Horsin’ Around, who has been trying to find his way through a muddle of self-loathing, whisky and failed relationships.” He is also a man with the head (and body?) of a horse.
3. It also features Aaron Paul as BoJack’s human sidekick Todd, Amy Sedaris as his agent/ex-girlfriend (she is a cat-person), and Alison Brie as another human person. READ FULL STORY
He may not be performing another magic show at Gob Bluth anytime soon, but Will Arnett is returning to Netflix this summer all the same — this time in the animated adult comedy series BoJack Horseman.
Take it away, Netflix: “Will Arnett voices BoJack, the failed legendary ’90s sitcom star from the favorite family sitcom Horsin’ Around, who has been trying to find his way through a muddle of self-loathing, whisky and failed relationships. Now, in the presence of his human sidekick Todd (Aaron Paul) and his feline agent and ex-paramour Princess Carolyn (Amy Sedaris), BoJack is primed for his comeback.” Created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg, Arnett and Paul will also serve as executive producers.
Intrigued by the stellar vocal cast? Watch a trailer for the 12-episode season below: READ FULL STORY
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- 'Gang Related' canceled by Fox
- 'Hemlock Grove' gets third/final season
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'