Now that Tyler (Michael Trevino) has returned to The Vampire Diaries, fans will get to see exactly how he and Caroline (Candice Accola) make up for lost time in the Oct. 31 episode. We think they’ll approve (even if we’ve seen cell phones have amazing signals on this show, so his excuse for his absence is suspect). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Candice Accola (1-2 of 2)
The promo for this week’s Vampire Diaries doesn’t show what fan favorite Caroline (Candice Accola) will be up to now that she knows boyfriend Tyler (Michael) and his friend Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) plan to help hybrids break their sire bond to Klaus (Joseph Morgan). Here, she teases what’s next.
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Where does Caroline go from here?
CANDICE ACCOLA: I feel like this season, Caroline’s just trying to be a moral center for not only herself but also the people around her. For Elena, through her transition. For Tyler, just making sure nothing comes between them. She’s now very secure in who she is as a vampire, who she is as a young woman, and what she feels is the right thing to do in any situation. So we’re gonna see her in quite the pickle, to keep it in simple terms — if she needs to do the right thing for the right thing’s sake, or if she needs to make sacrifices for those around her.
One theory fans have is that she’ll spend more time with Klaus to distract him from what Tyler and Hayley are plotting.
Caroline has definitely, in the past, used Klaus’ feelings toward her to distract him so that they can execute their plan and try to get ahead and beat Klaus at his own game. So we’ve seen this before, and we will definitely see it again. Caroline knows the kind of hold that she has over Klaus. I don’t think that she necessarily trusts fully that he will never just switch on a dime — I don’t think anyone can. I think that’s what so enticing for viewers to watch a character like Klaus. The second that you think he’s being the nice guy, then he’s the bad guy. The second you think he’s just a bad guy, he’s a nice guy. He isn’t a one-note bad guy. He does have a genuine side, and I think that through Caroline, we’re getting that perspective. READ FULL STORY
- Paul Rudd + 1D visit 'SNL': EW preview
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- Rebecca Black's back: This time, it's 'Saturday'
- Peter Jackson 'Smaug' alert! Dragon = Lecter
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Low Winter Sun' canceled by AMC
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room