You know how sometimes you lose track of a friend? And they start shacking up with a deranged post-apocalyptic dictator who tortures a couple of your other pals, and wants you dead, and dumps a van full of human flesh-hungry zombies on your doorstep? And then your friend comes round to visit and things get a little, well, aw-kward? Then you will have been unsurprised by the most recent episode of AMC’s undead show the Walking Dead.
Tag: CapeTown: Comics (1-3 of 3)
The characters on The Walking Dead spent most of tonight’s show enjoying a nice, quiet day — if the word “nice” can be used to describe (in the case of Rick) searching for the ghost of your recently eaten-by-zombies wife and (in the case of Daryl) reminiscing about being physically abused by your father. But things turned very nasty in the final fifteen minutes as the Governor and his goons sent hirsute convict Axel to the great Lynyrd Skynyrd concert in the sky and unleashed a, literal, van-load of walkers onto our beleaguered heroes.
'The Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman on tonight's midseason premiere and the unexpected return of [SPOILER]
There was an abundance of seemingly crazy decisions in this week’s episode of AMC’s back-from-winter-break zombie show, The Walking Dead. Daryl (Norman Reedus) opted to head off into the woods with his nutjob brother Merle (Michael Rooker) while Andrea (Laurie Holden) made an impassioned speech in support of life at Woodbury, despite its leader’s fondness for utilizing fish tank-dwelling decapitated zombie heads as decorative furnishings. But by the end of the episode it was clear that the man really going off his rocker was Andrew Lincoln’s increasingly troubled and hallucination-prone Rick.
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- '12 Years' writer on buzz over Oscar speech
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…