When Carol Burnett returns to Hawaii Five-0, she’ll be bringing a Jersey Boy with her: EW has learned exclusively that Frankie Valli will guest-star on an upcoming episode of the CBS drama.
Tag: Carol Burnett (1-3 of 3)
When Carol Burnett launched her namesake variety show in the 1960s, one TV executive told her the genre was “a man’s game.” She proved him wrong with an 11-year run that averaged 30 million viewers each week.
On Sunday, the trailblazing comedienne received the nation’s top humor prize at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Top entertainers including Julie Andrews, Tony Bennett, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and others performed in Burnett’s honor as she received the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
The show will be taped and broadcast Nov. 24 on PBS stations. READ FULL STORY
Carol Burnett fans have been looking forward to her appearance on Hot In Cleveland and her reunion with Mama’s Family costar Betty White for months now. And it’s looking like the funny lady won’t disappoint, bringing that absurd sense of humor (and that voice!) that we love to tonight’s episode. Burnett plays Victoria’s (Wendie Malick) mother Penny, a local Canoga Falls TV legend and children’s program puppeteer, who’s dealing with a cluttered house and scattering mind. Watch the icon’s dramatic entrance below: READ FULL STORY
- 'The Voice' season 7 winner is...
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- Madonna on leaks: Thanks for not listening
- Robin Williams' son: 'I miss him all the time'
- 'The Interview' New York premiere canceled
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Pottermore Xmas, Day 6: Count Snape-ula?
- 'Walking Dead' spinoff to be set in L.A.
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks