When Carol Burnett returns to Hawaii Five-0, she’ll be bringing a Jersey Boy with her: EW has learned exclusively that Frankie Valli will guest-star on an upcoming episode of the CBS drama.
Tag: Carol Burnett (1-3 of 3)
When Carol Burnett launched her namesake variety show in the 1960s, one TV executive told her the genre was “a man’s game.” She proved him wrong with an 11-year run that averaged 30 million viewers each week.
On Sunday, the trailblazing comedienne received the nation’s top humor prize at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Top entertainers including Julie Andrews, Tony Bennett, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and others performed in Burnett’s honor as she received the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
The show will be taped and broadcast Nov. 24 on PBS stations. READ FULL STORY
Carol Burnett fans have been looking forward to her appearance on Hot In Cleveland and her reunion with Mama’s Family costar Betty White for months now. And it’s looking like the funny lady won’t disappoint, bringing that absurd sense of humor (and that voice!) that we love to tonight’s episode. Burnett plays Victoria’s (Wendie Malick) mother Penny, a local Canoga Falls TV legend and children’s program puppeteer, who’s dealing with a cluttered house and scattering mind. Watch the icon’s dramatic entrance below: READ FULL STORY
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...