CBS News correspondent Lara Logan has returned to work after taking a leave of absence in November when her 60 Minutes piece on the 2012 Benghazi attack on a U.S. compound was called into question. No details were offered as to when Logan would be returning to 60 Minutes or what projects she would be working on. The producer of the segment, Max McClellan, who took a leave at the same time as Logan, is expected to return to CBS as well. READ FULL STORY
Tag: CBS News (1-2 of 2)
Veteran NBC journalist Jane Pauley is joining CBS News Sunday Morning as a contributor. The network’s chief Washington correspondent Bob Schieffer made the announcement during his annual Schieffer Symposium on the News at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth on Wednesday evening.
“She is reinventing herself and is coming to work at CBS News,” Schieffer said during the event. “We couldn’t be happier.”
Pauley joined Schieffer on the panel, which also included CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley, editor Bob Woodward of The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan. READ FULL STORY
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15