Jerry Gergich doesn’t exactly lead a charmed professional life. His home life, though, is another story. On Thursday’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.), we finally meet his loving wife, Gayle, who happens to be played by supermodel Christie Brinkley. Chalk it up as another multiple-exclamation-point surprise this season, alongside Leslie’s meeting with longtime crush Joe Biden, her engagement to someone other than Joe Biden, the eye-moistening retirement of Bert Macklin, etc. Jerry’s hot daughter, Millicent, makes a lot more sense now, no? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Christie Brinkley (1-2 of 2)
Jerry Gergich (Jim O’Heir) may be the office punching bag, but his wife is a total knockout. EW has learned that Jerry’s oft-referenced-yet-never-seen-before spouse, Gayle — with whom he shares a lovely life — will finally make an appearance on NBC’s Parks and Recreation, and she’s being played by… model/actress Christie Brinkley. (This goes a long way in explaining Jerry’s hot daughter, Millicent. As for how the Parks department’s schlemiel/schlemazel landed such a catch, perhaps it had something to do with last season’s big revelation.) READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans