Jerry Gergich doesn’t exactly lead a charmed professional life. His home life, though, is another story. On Thursday’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.), we finally meet his loving wife, Gayle, who happens to be played by supermodel Christie Brinkley. Chalk it up as another multiple-exclamation-point surprise this season, alongside Leslie’s meeting with longtime crush Joe Biden, her engagement to someone other than Joe Biden, the eye-moistening retirement of Bert Macklin, etc. Jerry’s hot daughter, Millicent, makes a lot more sense now, no? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Christie Brinkley (1-2 of 2)
Jerry Gergich (Jim O’Heir) may be the office punching bag, but his wife is a total knockout. EW has learned that Jerry’s oft-referenced-yet-never-seen-before spouse, Gayle — with whom he shares a lovely life — will finally make an appearance on NBC’s Parks and Recreation, and she’s being played by… model/actress Christie Brinkley. (This goes a long way in explaining Jerry’s hot daughter, Millicent. As for how the Parks department’s schlemiel/schlemazel landed such a catch, perhaps it had something to do with last season’s big revelation.) READ FULL STORY
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'