Jerry Gergich doesn’t exactly lead a charmed professional life. His home life, though, is another story. On Thursday’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.), we finally meet his loving wife, Gayle, who happens to be played by supermodel Christie Brinkley. Chalk it up as another multiple-exclamation-point surprise this season, alongside Leslie’s meeting with longtime crush Joe Biden, her engagement to someone other than Joe Biden, the eye-moistening retirement of Bert Macklin, etc. Jerry’s hot daughter, Millicent, makes a lot more sense now, no? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Christie Brinkley (1-2 of 2)
Jerry Gergich (Jim O’Heir) may be the office punching bag, but his wife is a total knockout. EW has learned that Jerry’s oft-referenced-yet-never-seen-before spouse, Gayle — with whom he shares a lovely life — will finally make an appearance on NBC’s Parks and Recreation, and she’s being played by… model/actress Christie Brinkley. (This goes a long way in explaining Jerry’s hot daughter, Millicent. As for how the Parks department’s schlemiel/schlemazel landed such a catch, perhaps it had something to do with last season’s big revelation.) READ FULL STORY
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover