Jerry Gergich doesn’t exactly lead a charmed professional life. His home life, though, is another story. On Thursday’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.), we finally meet his loving wife, Gayle, who happens to be played by supermodel Christie Brinkley. Chalk it up as another multiple-exclamation-point surprise this season, alongside Leslie’s meeting with longtime crush Joe Biden, her engagement to someone other than Joe Biden, the eye-moistening retirement of Bert Macklin, etc. Jerry’s hot daughter, Millicent, makes a lot more sense now, no? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Christie Brinkley (1-2 of 2)
Jerry Gergich (Jim O’Heir) may be the office punching bag, but his wife is a total knockout. EW has learned that Jerry’s oft-referenced-yet-never-seen-before spouse, Gayle — with whom he shares a lovely life — will finally make an appearance on NBC’s Parks and Recreation, and she’s being played by… model/actress Christie Brinkley. (This goes a long way in explaining Jerry’s hot daughter, Millicent. As for how the Parks department’s schlemiel/schlemazel landed such a catch, perhaps it had something to do with last season’s big revelation.) READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
Top 5 Most Read
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday