As season 6 of NBC’s The Voice comes to a close, EW caught up with the top three contestants — Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman, and Jake Worthington — to find out what they’re going to take away from this experience regardless of who takes home the crown during Tuesday night’s live season finale. Find out what the contestants had to say below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Christina Grimmie (1-3 of 3)
NBC’s hit singing competition is well known by now for shaking up the rules to keep things fresh, and this season The Voice did just that by introducing the Twitter save feature, a concept that allows fans to get involved and decide the fate of which artist in the bottom three gets to go on to sing another week. With season 6 coming to a close next week, EW caught up with show host and executive producer Carson Daly to find out how he thinks the new feature fared overall during its inaugural season. READ FULL STORY
Emotions ran high when The Voice’s top 10 took the stage Monday night.
Team Usher’s Bria Kelly got hit pretty hard during Monday night’s top 10 episode of The Voice, when her performance of Avril Lavigne’s “I’m With You” received quite a bit of criticism from the other coaches. After the show, we caught up with Kelly’s mentor, Usher, to find out how he plans to use the criticism as a teaching tool. READ FULL STORY
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)