As season 6 of NBC’s The Voice comes to a close, EW caught up with the top three contestants — Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman, and Jake Worthington — to find out what they’re going to take away from this experience regardless of who takes home the crown during Tuesday night’s live season finale. Find out what the contestants had to say below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Christina Grimmie (1-3 of 3)
NBC’s hit singing competition is well known by now for shaking up the rules to keep things fresh, and this season The Voice did just that by introducing the Twitter save feature, a concept that allows fans to get involved and decide the fate of which artist in the bottom three gets to go on to sing another week. With season 6 coming to a close next week, EW caught up with show host and executive producer Carson Daly to find out how he thinks the new feature fared overall during its inaugural season. READ FULL STORY
Emotions ran high when The Voice’s top 10 took the stage Monday night.
Team Usher’s Bria Kelly got hit pretty hard during Monday night’s top 10 episode of The Voice, when her performance of Avril Lavigne’s “I’m With You” received quite a bit of criticism from the other coaches. After the show, we caught up with Kelly’s mentor, Usher, to find out how he plans to use the criticism as a teaching tool. READ FULL STORY
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note