As season 6 of NBC’s The Voice comes to a close, EW caught up with the top three contestants — Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman, and Jake Worthington — to find out what they’re going to take away from this experience regardless of who takes home the crown during Tuesday night’s live season finale. Find out what the contestants had to say below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Christina Grimmie (1-3 of 3)
NBC’s hit singing competition is well known by now for shaking up the rules to keep things fresh, and this season The Voice did just that by introducing the Twitter save feature, a concept that allows fans to get involved and decide the fate of which artist in the bottom three gets to go on to sing another week. With season 6 coming to a close next week, EW caught up with show host and executive producer Carson Daly to find out how he thinks the new feature fared overall during its inaugural season. READ FULL STORY
Emotions ran high when The Voice’s top 10 took the stage Monday night.
Team Usher’s Bria Kelly got hit pretty hard during Monday night’s top 10 episode of The Voice, when her performance of Avril Lavigne’s “I’m With You” received quite a bit of criticism from the other coaches. After the show, we caught up with Kelly’s mentor, Usher, to find out how he plans to use the criticism as a teaching tool. READ FULL STORY
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks