The promo for the Nov. 14 episode of USA’s Covert Affairs offers a quick tease of what looks to be a fairly awesome gun fight and chase scene in Hong Kong as Annie (Piper Perabo), Auggie (Christopher Gorham) and Calder (Hill Harper) face off with Henry’s men. The action will move fast, but you can pause to appreciate the details in this exclusive photo: Auggie holding Annie, Calder’s reflection in the mirror. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Christopher Gorham (1-8 of 8)
As Annie (Piper Perabo) continues to work with Henry’s ex-wife Sana (Seeta Indrani) to bring him down, the Oct. 24 episode of USA’s Covert Affairs finds Auggie (Chris Gorham) dealing with an ex-wife of his own. Cue the return of Helen (Michelle Ryan)!
Watch an exclusive sneak peek below. READ FULL STORY
No one said a relationship between two spies would be easy. On tonight’s Covert Affairs (USA, 9 p.m. ET), Annie (Piper Perabo) has a serious discussion with Auggie (Chris Gorham) about how she wants theirs to work. Watch the exclusive clip below, which also hints at a secret Auggie’s been keeping. READ FULL STORY
SPOILER ALERT! If you haven’t watched tonight’s Covert Affairs season premiere, stop reading now. Creators Matt Corman and Chris Ord take us through the big twists and tease what’s next.
READ FULL STORY
Covert Affairs returns July 16 (USA, 9 p.m. ET) with a season 4 premiere that has, as exec producer Matt Corman says, ”about four huge bombshells.” And technically, what happens at the end of the exclusive clip below of spies Annie (Piper Perabo) and Auggie (Christopher Gorham) running into trouble in Colombia isn’t even one of them! Watch it below. Spoiler: The video begins with a “previously on” montage to remind you where we left off before hinting at two reasons you’ll see Gorham shirtless in the hour.
Bonus scoop: Tune in to Entertainment Weekly Radio/SiriusXM 105 on Monday around 2:40 p.m. ET, when Gorham pops by our studio for a live chat on the EW.com Editor’s Hour. READ FULL STORY
Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched Covert Affairs‘ season 3 finale, directed by Renny Harlin, stop reading now. Creators Matt Corman and Chris Ord dish on an episode they anticipated would leave fans “excited, thrilled… a little bit scared.” READ FULL STORY
Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched this week’s Covert Affairs episode, “Man in the Middle,” stop reading now! Christopher Gorham, who directed the episode, teases what’s to come. READ FULL STORY
Tonight on Covert Affairs (USA, 10 p.m. ET), Annie receives intel from Mossad on a planned meeting between two suspected terrorists. Christopher Gorham, who directed the episode, offers EW a few teases:
• It sets the rest of season 3 in motion: “This episode opens in a way that is a bit unconventional for our show, and I really kind of stylized it a bit. It has a foreboding opening where Annie wakes up in Eyal’s apartment and a mysterious folder slides under her door, which is some intel that Eyal has sent for her. That intel then kicks off the entire episode for Annie, Arthur, and Joan,” Gorham says. “Annie stands by the integrity of that intel because of her relationship with Eyal and really puts her whole career on the line defending it. It goes so far as Arthur ordering a drone strike based on that intel, and then the repercussions of that are very real and are felt throughout the rest of the season.” READ FULL STORY
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- Jon Hamm interviews (former student) Ellie Kemper
- Julia Roberts: Flowers = 'Late Show' tears
- 'Sing-Off' tops 'X Factor' in 18-49 demo
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: 'Venom,' 'Sinister Six'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'