Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched Covert Affairs‘ season 3 finale, directed by Renny Harlin, stop reading now. Creators Matt Corman and Chris Ord dish on an episode they anticipated would leave fans “excited, thrilled… a little bit scared.” READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Christopher Gorham (1-3 of 3)
Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched this week’s Covert Affairs episode, “Man in the Middle,” stop reading now! Christopher Gorham, who directed the episode, teases what’s to come. READ FULL STORY »
Tonight on Covert Affairs (USA, 10 p.m. ET), Annie receives intel from Mossad on a planned meeting between two suspected terrorists. Christopher Gorham, who directed the episode, offers EW a few teases:
• It sets the rest of season 3 in motion: “This episode opens in a way that is a bit unconventional for our show, and I really kind of stylized it a bit. It has a foreboding opening where Annie wakes up in Eyal’s apartment and a mysterious folder slides under her door, which is some intel that Eyal has sent for her. That intel then kicks off the entire episode for Annie, Arthur, and Joan,” Gorham says. “Annie stands by the integrity of that intel because of her relationship with Eyal and really puts her whole career on the line defending it. It goes so far as Arthur ordering a drone strike based on that intel, and then the repercussions of that are very real and are felt throughout the rest of the season.” READ FULL STORY »
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': So, that ending...