When Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. left us in 2013, Centipede had (maybe) killed Mike Peterson just before they took Coulson captive in order to find out what happened to him the day after he died. So what’s next for the Coulson? And what will his absence do to his team? We caught up with Clark Gregg to talk all about the show’s return, Coulson’s dark secrets, Victoria Hand’s intentions, and whether we should hold out hope for Mike:
Tag: Clark Gregg (1-2 of 2)
Phil Coulson died in The Avengers, but he doesn’t stay dead for long. As evidenced by the trailer and pilot for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Clark Gregg’s character is alive and well.
“When they called and said, ‘We think you might not be 100-percent dead,’ my first call was to Joss [Whedon] to say ‘So talk to me about it, so I don’t undermine what we did there,” Gregg says of Coulson’s death and resurrection. Watch more of our interview with Gregg and the rest of the stars of SHIELD below, and see what we thought of the pilot here. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Beverly Hills 'Housewives' recap: 'Hollywood' pals
- Daniel Radcliffe on B'way: First Look
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'