When Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. left us in 2013, Centipede had (maybe) killed Mike Peterson just before they took Coulson captive in order to find out what happened to him the day after he died. So what’s next for the Coulson? And what will his absence do to his team? We caught up with Clark Gregg to talk all about the show’s return, Coulson’s dark secrets, Victoria Hand’s intentions, and whether we should hold out hope for Mike:
Tag: Clark Gregg (1-2 of 2)
Phil Coulson died in The Avengers, but he doesn’t stay dead for long. As evidenced by the trailer and pilot for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Clark Gregg’s character is alive and well.
“When they called and said, ‘We think you might not be 100-percent dead,’ my first call was to Joss [Whedon] to say ‘So talk to me about it, so I don’t undermine what we did there,” Gregg says of Coulson’s death and resurrection. Watch more of our interview with Gregg and the rest of the stars of SHIELD below, and see what we thought of the pilot here. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Nashville' recap: Live From the Ryman
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty': Purr-plexed?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 656
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 500
- Slaves to Love 465
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 479
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video