Things are never easy in Hell on Wheels (except on the rare occasion that Anson Mount’s Cullen is drunk and doing the Two-Step). In this week’s episode, a cholera epidemic strikes, and Cullen must find fresh water before his workers die. Watch a sneak peek below. He’s not looking so good himself. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Common (1-5 of 5)
At the end of last week’s Hell on Wheels, Elam (Common) and Eva (Robin McLeavy) discovered their baby girl missing. In Saturday’s episode, directed by Neil LaBute, Elam and Cullen (Anson Mount) — both still bruised from that near-fatal stickball game with the Kiowa — will disagree about how to handle it. Watch a sneak peek below. It’s Common’s stoic intensity at its finest. READ FULL STORY
Hell on Wheels fans may want to keep an eye on the Twitter account of Quigley, the horse star Anson Mount rides on the AMC Western, come Saturday night. Odds are he’ll have a strong opinion about the scene in our sneak peek below. Cullen (Mount) and Elam (Common) run into a bit of trouble when they forge deep into Indian territory to secure a new lumber source after a railroad accident. In the clip, Jimmy Two Squaws (Brent Briscoe), a fur trader who became adept at marrying into tribes to consolidate his business networks and is frequently hired by railroad scouts and traders to negotiate with tribes on their behalf, delivers a request to Cullen from Red Bear (Adam Beach), chief of the Kiowa. READ FULL STORY
By the end of last week’s Hell on Wheels season premiere, Elam (Common) had a baby and a badge. Eva (Robin McLeavy) gave birth to a daughter that may or may not be biologically his – to Elam, it doesn’t matter – and Cullen Bohannon (Anson Mount) made Elam his new chief of railroad police after gunfire left the position vacant. With the dangers of the job fresh on his mind, and a range war brewing, Elam will have even more to worry about in this week’s episode when Declan Toole (Damian O’Hare), brother of Eva’s dead husband Gregory, hits town.
After hearing of Gregory’s passing, the honorable New York City copper heads West to do right and marry his brother’s widow and raise the child as his own. You can imagine Elam’s reaction. But why do that when we’ve got a sneak peek of it below. READ FULL STORY
The AMC Western Hell on Wheels returns Aug. 10 with a two-hour premiere that picks up in the winter of 1867. We find former confederate soldier Cullen Bohannon (Anson Mount) readying to assume control of the Union Pacific Railroad, emancipated slave Elam Ferguson (Common) wondering whether wearing a badge will be too dangerous for a new family man, and railroad impresario Thomas “Doc” Durant (Colm Meaney) scheming to get out of jail and back into business. Here are 10 things you can look forward to in season 3: READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 680
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 500
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 527
- Slaves to Love 512
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 387
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!