Tag: Cougar Town (40-52 of 65)
Bill Lawrence, aka the mayor of Cougar Town, has said that he wants to start incorporating cast members from his last show, Scrubs, into his current one, and by God, he’s a man of his word: I’ve just learned exclusively that he’s just rehired Ken Jenkins.
It’s official: ABC is confirming what I first reported last month: Courteney Cox will reunite with her former Friends costar (and real-life BFF) Jennifer Aniston in the show’s second-season premiere on Sept. 22.
Who will she play? Keep reading for all the exclusive details straight from exec producer Bill Lawrence… READ FULL STORY
Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? You can send any/all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: I think you’re awesome. You know what would make you even more awesome? Some Glee scoop. ASAP, or I’ll die. It will be on your conscience. — Pablo
Ausiello: Curiously, I think I’m awesome too. But I’m also cripplingly insecure—hey, don’t laugh; I am!—so I appreciate the positive reinforcement. Now for that awesomeness-increasing scoop: The show’s season 2 stud-muffin, Chord Overstreet, tells us that McKinley High may be about to go the way of All About Eve. “I join the glee club and also the football team,” he reveals. “I start off as Finn’s friend, [but] by the end, I slowly become more of his competition [and] give him a run for his money. He doesn’t like that I do both of the things he does, and I do them pretty well, if I do say so myself.” What about Rachel? Will he be a rival for her attention as well? “There are lots of single characters on the show, so who knows?” he nonanswers. My guess? He’ll turn out to be the love interest for Kurt that we’ve all heard about. Who agrees with me? Hit the comments!
Question: Is Jan ever going to come back to The Office? —Jordan
Ausiello: Yes! Melora Hardin will reprise her role as Michael’s former boss/lover in this season’s fourth episode, written and directed by showrunner/costar Paul Lieberstein. “Michael comes in with what he thinks is a pimple, but is revealed to be a cold sore,” explains Lieberstein. “He learns that a cold sore is a form of herpes, and so he gets the idea that he has to contact all the women he’s ever been with to tell them.” READ FULL STORY
William Shatner’s loss is Busy Philipps’ gain.
Rising star Ryan Devlin, who recently lost his job as Shatner’s titular son on CBS’ laugh-challenged new fall sitcom $#*! My Dad Says, is poised to rejoin ABC’s Cougar Town this fall for multiple episodes, sources confirm to me exclusively. READ FULL STORY
Question: As of today, I have officially seen every single episode of Grey’s Anatomy, and now I don’t know what to do with myself! Grey’s scoop, please! —Bea
Ausiello: Even though nearly two months will have passed since the shooting rampage, Derek will still be in pretty bad shape when the season starts. And I’m not talking physically.
Question: What can you tell us about the Grey’s Anatomy premiere? —Claudia
Ausiello: A major character will be sent directly to jail by the end of the episode. Hint: This person has already been name-checked in this week’s AA.
Question: Do you know if NCIS will deal more with what happened to Ziva in Somalia? —Carlee
Ausiello: Funny you should ask. Exec producer Shane Brennan just told me the following: “In November sweeps, we dip again into a story that perhaps everyone thought was played out. It involves Ziva.” READ FULL STORY
So much for my Family Jules idea.
The exhaustive search for a new title for ABC’s Cougar Town—one that better reflects the show’s evolution from single-woman-on-the-prowl sitcom to dysfunctional-family comedy—has been scrapped, exec producer Bill Lawrence confirms to me exclusively. READ FULL STORY
I’m Super-Ecstatic About:
* The nods for Friday Night Lights‘ long-overdue leads, Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton.
* Parks and Recreation‘s Amy Poehler being up for lead actress.
* Glee standout Chris Colfer sneaking into the supporting-actor race. Ditto his awesome TV dad, Mike O’Malley (for guest actor).
* Elizabeth Mitchell snagging a guest-actress nod for Lost. Ditto Matthew Fox (for lead actor).
* All the Modern Family love.
* Jim Parsons’ second consecutive nod for The Big Bang Theory.
* The Good Wife‘s rockin’ female trio (Julianna Margulies, Archie Panjabi, and Christine Baranski) all making the cut.
* Burn Notice breaking through via a nod for Sharon Gless.
I’m Rolling My Eyes About: READ FULL STORY
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'The View' scores best ratings in 8 years
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- 'Falling Skies' security guard dies on set
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast
- DC Comics' 'Lucifer' in works as Fox series