Since the moment actor Doug Anthony Hutchison and his 34-years-younger bride Courtney Stodden (then 16) took their marriage public, they have been a cultural lightning rod. From a Las Vegas chapel to a pumpkin patch and now VH1’s Couples Therapy, they have never shied away from a chance to put their controversial relationship on display. But will tonight’s Therapy premiere signal that the honeymoon phase is officially over? Stodden spoke with EW about her reasons for going on the show, the instant rivalry the other women felt toward her, and her husband’s “fearless effervescence.” Read on… READ FULL STORY
Tag: Couples Therapy (1-1 of 1)
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'