Since the moment actor Doug Anthony Hutchison and his 34-years-younger bride Courtney Stodden (then 16) took their marriage public, they have been a cultural lightning rod. From a Las Vegas chapel to a pumpkin patch and now VH1’s Couples Therapy, they have never shied away from a chance to put their controversial relationship on display. But will tonight’s Therapy premiere signal that the honeymoon phase is officially over? Stodden spoke with EW about her reasons for going on the show, the instant rivalry the other women felt toward her, and her husband’s “fearless effervescence.” Read on… READ FULL STORY
Tag: Courtney Stodden (1-1 of 1)
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron