Since the moment actor Doug Anthony Hutchison and his 34-years-younger bride Courtney Stodden (then 16) took their marriage public, they have been a cultural lightning rod. From a Las Vegas chapel to a pumpkin patch and now VH1′s Couples Therapy, they have never shied away from a chance to put their controversial relationship on display. But will tonight’s Therapy premiere signal that the honeymoon phase is officially over? Stodden spoke with EW about her reasons for going on the show, the instant rivalry the other women felt toward her, and her husband’s “fearless effervescence.” Read on… READ FULL STORY
Tag: Courtney Stodden (1-1 of 1)
- 'The Voice' recap: Sleepy semifinal
- 'Sing-Off' returns: First notes on 10 groups
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Sleepy Hollow' recap: 'The Golem'
- 'Almost Human' recap: 'Blood Brothers'
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers
- 'The Mentalist': Lisbon's getting a [SPOILER] -- EXCLUSIVE