Here’s an example of why Brooklyn Nine-Nine earned that Golden Globe nomination: The Fox comedy is back Tuesday with The Office‘s Craig Robinson guest starring as Doug Judy, one of Rosa’s perps who has information about the “Pontiac Bandit,” a car thief that Jake (Andy Samberg) has been tracking for years. Doug also has a laserdisc collection that leads to an excellent moment for fans of An American Tail: Fievel Goes West. Watch an exclusive clip below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Craig Robinson (1-2 of 2)
Craig Robinson is Brooklyn-bound.
The actor-comedian who starred on The Office and in This Is the End will guest in an upcoming episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, EW has learned. He will play Doug Judy, a small-time criminal who may be integral to a case that Jake (Andy Samberg) has been investigating for many years.
Other famous folks appearing on the Fox police comedy this season include Fred Armisen, Andy Richter, Kid Cudi, Dean Winters, Mary Elizabeth Ellis, and Patton Oswalt.
Robinson, who was fined $1,000 two weeks ago for possession of marijuana in the Bahamas, will shoot his episode next week. He also will star again on the big screen in Hot Tub Time Machine 2.
Last week, Brooklyn Nine-Nine received a full-season pick-up and a choice slot after the Super Bowl.
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role