Here’s an example of why Brooklyn Nine-Nine earned that Golden Globe nomination: The Fox comedy is back Tuesday with The Office‘s Craig Robinson guest starring as Doug Judy, one of Rosa’s perps who has information about the “Pontiac Bandit,” a car thief that Jake (Andy Samberg) has been tracking for years. Doug also has a laserdisc collection that leads to an excellent moment for fans of An American Tail: Fievel Goes West. Watch an exclusive clip below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Craig Robinson (1-2 of 2)
Craig Robinson is Brooklyn-bound.
The actor-comedian who starred on The Office and in This Is the End will guest in an upcoming episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, EW has learned. He will play Doug Judy, a small-time criminal who may be integral to a case that Jake (Andy Samberg) has been investigating for many years.
Other famous folks appearing on the Fox police comedy this season include Fred Armisen, Andy Richter, Kid Cudi, Dean Winters, Mary Elizabeth Ellis, and Patton Oswalt.
Robinson, who was fined $1,000 two weeks ago for possession of marijuana in the Bahamas, will shoot his episode next week. He also will star again on the big screen in Hot Tub Time Machine 2.
Last week, Brooklyn Nine-Nine received a full-season pick-up and a choice slot after the Super Bowl.
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover