Here’s an example of why Brooklyn Nine-Nine earned that Golden Globe nomination: The Fox comedy is back Tuesday with The Office‘s Craig Robinson guest starring as Doug Judy, one of Rosa’s perps who has information about the “Pontiac Bandit,” a car thief that Jake (Andy Samberg) has been tracking for years. Doug also has a laserdisc collection that leads to an excellent moment for fans of An American Tail: Fievel Goes West. Watch an exclusive clip below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Craig Robinson (1-2 of 2)
Craig Robinson is Brooklyn-bound.
The actor-comedian who starred on The Office and in This Is the End will guest in an upcoming episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, EW has learned. He will play Doug Judy, a small-time criminal who may be integral to a case that Jake (Andy Samberg) has been investigating for many years.
Other famous folks appearing on the Fox police comedy this season include Fred Armisen, Andy Richter, Kid Cudi, Dean Winters, Mary Elizabeth Ellis, and Patton Oswalt.
Robinson, who was fined $1,000 two weeks ago for possession of marijuana in the Bahamas, will shoot his episode next week. He also will star again on the big screen in Hot Tub Time Machine 2.
Last week, Brooklyn Nine-Nine received a full-season pick-up and a choice slot after the Super Bowl.
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Ferguson police officer gives first TV Q&A
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend