Tuesday night’s episode of New Girl will find Winston (Lamorne Morris), Schmidt (Max Greenfield), and Coach (Damon Wayans Jr.) at odds over how to put the moves on their new, very attractive female neighbors.
Tag: Damon Wayans Jr. (1-3 of 3)
'New Girl' Super Bowl episode: Jake Johnson on supermodels, a baseball All-Star, and Prince! -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
After the pigskin comes the purple velvet.
As we previously reported, Prince is hosting a shindig Sunday night, and the New Girl gang is (mostly) invited! Jake Johnson, who plays Nick, talked with EW about the Artist Once Again Known As Prince, promising he will play a central role in another step forward for live-in lovahs Nick and Jess (Zooey Deschanel) — and that’s before the guest headliner performs a new original song to close out the episode.
Meanwhile, L.A. Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw and Victoria’s Secret models Alessandra Ambrosio and Ana Beatriz Barros also show up for a house party that leaves any bash from 1999 in its dust. Let’s go crazy, shall we? Click through for your exclusive First Look at the loftmates’ epic evening. READ FULL STORY
After the messy breakup between Schmidt (Max Greenfield) and Cece (Hannah Simone), it was only a matter of time before one of them dipped a toe back into the dating pool. But who would have imagined Cece would be the first? (Especially considering she didn’t touch a comb for weeks after getting cheated on by the loft’s own douchebag supreme — and she’s a model!) More to the point, who would have guessed Cece’s return to the dating world would be with another loftmate?
Well, whether you hoped/guessed/nightmare-prophesied this possibility or not, Cece is indeed going out on a date with Coach in tonight’s New Girl. It’s worth pointing out, though, that the episode’s title, “Longest Night Ever,” doesn’t bode well for the pair — it also seems likely to be referring to Jess’ (Zooey Deschanel) attempt to keep Schmidt occupied during the possible hook-up between her bestie and Coach.
As for the date itself, check out this exclusive First Look featurette about what goes down, with commentary from Simone, Wayans, Greenfield, and Lamorne Morris — whose Winston is also looking for love on this particular “Night” (you’ll have to watch the ep for more on that development). Click through to find out where Coach takes Cece for their romantic rendezvous… and how Schmidt reacts to the news that his ex might be moving on with his buddy.
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO