The hype over Ashton Kutcher and Two and A Half Men has finally settled down and the ratings are starting to show it: The sitcom posted a 5.8 rating/13 share and 15.8 million viewers on Monday — down 7% to its lowest rated episode this season, according to early results. But hey, the competition should be so lucky to report such “dips” in the ratings: CBS still won the night in the key 18-49 demo (3.9/9), even though all of its comedies — and one drama — posted season lows. How I Met Your Mother earned a 3.9/11 and 8.9 million, followed by 2 Broke Girls (4.2/10, 10.5 million), Mike & Molly (4.0/9, 11.7 million) and Hawaii Five-0 (2.6/6, 9.7 million). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Dancing With the Stars (118-130 of 200)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Of Mice and Men': EW stage review
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'American Idol' recap: Familiarity is your friend
- 'Survivor': 4 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Corey Feldman claims pedophilia top danger for child stars, but won't name names?
- 'The Simpsons' producers spill details on Lego episode; plus, first image of Lego Homer!
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding -- PHOTO
- 10 Best (and 5 Worst) Movie-Inspired TV Shows