“Oh God I don’t want to be the one that lets him down,” Lake told reporters after Monday’s show. “But truthfully, I have done everything I came here to do. I’ve gotten my body into better shape than probably ever in my life. I feel like I’ve learned these beautiful dances to the best of my ability. I did a mean freestyle tonight, so I have nothing to be sorry about or unhappy about. Those guys, if one of them wins, then they were the ones that deserve it. I am so happy for all of us.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Dancing With the Stars (105-117 of 201)
Is the Cold War finally over?
On Monday’s episode of Dancing with the Stars, Hope Solo told Brooke Burke that she and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy “hit the reset button” to become a “new and improved team.” What did that involve, exactly? Well, there was an apology from the pro for “being totally rough” last week, followed by a trip home to meet the parents who revealed that the Ukrainian-American hunk was a mama’s boy who used to cry a lot. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Stan Lee cancels Comic-Con plans
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- Finn Wittrock joins 'AHS: Freak Show'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18