And yet, even after Smirnoff was seen looking stressed and spent in those rehearsal clips, the pair performed the manuever perfectly on Dancing with the Stars — enough to earn them a 30. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Dancing With the Stars (105-117 of 203)
Is the Cold War finally over?
On Monday’s episode of Dancing with the Stars, Hope Solo told Brooke Burke that she and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy “hit the reset button” to become a “new and improved team.” What did that involve, exactly? Well, there was an apology from the pro for “being totally rough” last week, followed by a trip home to meet the parents who revealed that the Ukrainian-American hunk was a mama’s boy who used to cry a lot. READ FULL STORY
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'
- Emmys 2014: And the winners are...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Covert Affairs': Inside finale's traitor reveal
- Chloe Grace Moretz: Piracy KO'd 'Kick-Ass 3'
- Sarah Paulson talks two-headed 'AHS' role
- 'Flash' poster art contains Easter eggs
- Sara Bareilles' 'Smile' for Emmy In Memoriam
- 'Chicago P.D.': Markie Post as Lindsay's mom