The truth about Charles Manson is out there — and David Duchovny is on the case. READ FULL STORY
Tag: David Duchovny (1-3 of 3)
Three months after celebrating their sci-fi classic’s 20th anniversary at Comic-Con, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are reuniting once again.
This time, the pair that brought Mulder and Scully to life will appear together at New York City’s Paley Center, where they’ll discuss “the iconic sci-fi series that largely defined the paranoid thriller for the nineties, and whose influence can still be felt in supernatural dramas airing today,” according to the event’s official description.
Mulder and Scully fans, the truth is out there…and it’s at Comic-Con.
TV Guide will host a Comic-Con panel celebrating the 20th anniversary of The X-Files, according to an ad in the magazine. Scheduled to appear at the chat, which will take place July 18, are series creator Chris Carter, as well as writer/producers David Amann, Vince Gilligan, Howard Gordon, Darin Morgan, Glen Morgan, John Shiban, Jim Wong as well as more yet-to-be-announced guests.
The question on everyone’s minds, of course, is if series stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson will make an appearance. Although not listed in the ad, EW has confirmed that Gillian Anderson will be in attendance; a rep for David Duchovny did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation. Don’t let us down, Special Agent Mulder!
‘Teen Wolf’ to return to Comic-Con, plus MTV to throw first-ever ‘MTV2 Party in the Park’ — EXCLUSIVE
‘Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ to have Comic-Con panel‘Nikita,’ ‘Big Bang Theory’ and 15 more shows going to Comic-Con
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk