Crimes in Battle Creek, Mich., are taken seriously, but the local law enforcement has to contend with an unusual set of criminals.
Tag: David Shore (1-3 of 3)
Battle Creek, CBS’ upcoming buddy cop drama co-created by Breaking Bad‘s Vince Gilligan and House‘s David Shore may not have a premiere date, but it does have a noteworthy guest star.
Patton Oswalt joins stars Josh Duhamel and Dean Winters as the unorthodox mayor of Battle Creek, Mich., in the freshman season’s sixth episode, “Cereal Killer,” EW has learned exclusively. The character’s full name? Mayor Scooter Hardy. There really was no other casting choice.
Duhamel stars as Milton Chamberlain, a handsome, charismatic FBI agent with unlimited resources, who opens a field office at the underfunded police station in Battle Creek and chooses a gruff local detective, Russ Agnew (Winters), to be his partner. Janet McTeer, Kal Penn, Edward Fordham, Jr. and Aubrey Dollar also star.
Oswalt, who’s become a go-to guest star, is also set to reprise his role as Fire Marshall Boone on Fox’s Brooklyn Nine-Nine this fall. Other recent turns include appearances on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Modern Family, Drunk History, Justified, and Parks and Recreation.
- SAG Awards 2015 winners are... (updated)
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'