True Blood closes its sixth season Sunday (9 p.m. ET on HBO) with an hour that exec producer Brian Buckner says won’t be as bloody as last week’s Vamp Camp massacre (RIP, Steve Newlin and Dr. Overlark). What can fans expect: The first half of the episode focuses on Sookie (Anna Paquin) and “a less patient” Warlow (Rob Kazinky), who expects her to follow through on her promise to become his fairy-vampire bride. There’s a “significant time jump” in the second half of the episode, Buckner says, which will help move the action back to Bon Temps for next season so it won’t feel like separate vampire, fairy, and werewolf shows — which the actors are excited about. “We have a couple of scenes at the end of this season where we were all there. It was amazing to see, like, the 20 cast chairs lined up with names of people I only see once a month,” Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) told Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle this week on EW’s SiriusXM channel. “What I’ve heard from Bucky, our new showrunner, is that he’s really interested in continuing that trend. So we hopefully will all be on the same show next year.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Deborah Ann Woll (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Resurrection' premiere: Will you return?
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Looking' creator on season 1 finale and beyond
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…