True Blood closes its sixth season Sunday (9 p.m. ET on HBO) with an hour that exec producer Brian Buckner says won’t be as bloody as last week’s Vamp Camp massacre (RIP, Steve Newlin and Dr. Overlark). What can fans expect: The first half of the episode focuses on Sookie (Anna Paquin) and “a less patient” Warlow (Rob Kazinky), who expects her to follow through on her promise to become his fairy-vampire bride. There’s a “significant time jump” in the second half of the episode, Buckner says, which will help move the action back to Bon Temps for next season so it won’t feel like separate vampire, fairy, and werewolf shows — which the actors are excited about. “We have a couple of scenes at the end of this season where we were all there. It was amazing to see, like, the 20 cast chairs lined up with names of people I only see once a month,” Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) told Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle this week on EW’s SiriusXM channel. “What I’ve heard from Bucky, our new showrunner, is that he’s really interested in continuing that trend. So we hopefully will all be on the same show next year.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Deborah Ann Woll (1-1 of 1)
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Bill Murray Day a go at Toronto Film Fest
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' renewed
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Eva Longoria arc on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in