True Blood closes its sixth season Sunday (9 p.m. ET on HBO) with an hour that exec producer Brian Buckner says won’t be as bloody as last week’s Vamp Camp massacre (RIP, Steve Newlin and Dr. Overlark). What can fans expect: The first half of the episode focuses on Sookie (Anna Paquin) and “a less patient” Warlow (Rob Kazinky), who expects her to follow through on her promise to become his fairy-vampire bride. There’s a “significant time jump” in the second half of the episode, Buckner says, which will help move the action back to Bon Temps for next season so it won’t feel like separate vampire, fairy, and werewolf shows — which the actors are excited about. “We have a couple of scenes at the end of this season where we were all there. It was amazing to see, like, the 20 cast chairs lined up with names of people I only see once a month,” Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) told Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle this week on EW’s SiriusXM channel. “What I’ve heard from Bucky, our new showrunner, is that he’s really interested in continuing that trend. So we hopefully will all be on the same show next year.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Deborah Ann Woll (1-1 of 1)
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- Sony hack probe yields clues on method
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks