True Blood closes its sixth season Sunday (9 p.m. ET on HBO) with an hour that exec producer Brian Buckner says won’t be as bloody as last week’s Vamp Camp massacre (RIP, Steve Newlin and Dr. Overlark). What can fans expect: The first half of the episode focuses on Sookie (Anna Paquin) and “a less patient” Warlow (Rob Kazinky), who expects her to follow through on her promise to become his fairy-vampire bride. There’s a “significant time jump” in the second half of the episode, Buckner says, which will help move the action back to Bon Temps for next season so it won’t feel like separate vampire, fairy, and werewolf shows — which the actors are excited about. “We have a couple of scenes at the end of this season where we were all there. It was amazing to see, like, the 20 cast chairs lined up with names of people I only see once a month,” Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) told Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle this week on EW’s SiriusXM channel. “What I’ve heard from Bucky, our new showrunner, is that he’s really interested in continuing that trend. So we hopefully will all be on the same show next year.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Deborah Ann Woll (1-1 of 1)
- Beyonce surprise: 'Visual Album' now on iTunes
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?
Top 5 Most Read
- Disney Channel plans original movie 'Descendants,' featuring teenage kids of classic villains
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: Stand Up and Take It
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Devil Came In'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reveal 'Star Wars VII' roles; J.J. Abrams responds