True Blood closes its sixth season Sunday (9 p.m. ET on HBO) with an hour that exec producer Brian Buckner says won’t be as bloody as last week’s Vamp Camp massacre (RIP, Steve Newlin and Dr. Overlark). What can fans expect: The first half of the episode focuses on Sookie (Anna Paquin) and “a less patient” Warlow (Rob Kazinky), who expects her to follow through on her promise to become his fairy-vampire bride. There’s a “significant time jump” in the second half of the episode, Buckner says, which will help move the action back to Bon Temps for next season so it won’t feel like separate vampire, fairy, and werewolf shows — which the actors are excited about. “We have a couple of scenes at the end of this season where we were all there. It was amazing to see, like, the 20 cast chairs lined up with names of people I only see once a month,” Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) told Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle this week on EW’s SiriusXM channel. “What I’ve heard from Bucky, our new showrunner, is that he’s really interested in continuing that trend. So we hopefully will all be on the same show next year.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Deborah Ann Woll (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Our take...and yours?
- 'Turn' react: 'Of Cabbage and Kings'
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email