Even in a television world full of DVRs, streaming services, and YouTube, commercials are still going strong. It’s a fact that all Super Bowl fans are well aware of, along with some of the other live-Tweeters left out there. And, as has always been the case with commercials, some are better than others. There are the ones that make you laugh every time they come on, the ones that somehow make you cry in less than two minutes, and the ones you wish you could un-see. We’ve got a little taste of all of the above when we round up the best and worst commercials of 2013.
Tag: Dewar (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'View': Seating chart for a peaceful co-host reunion
- Tribeca Film Fest: 13 must-see premieres
- 'Voice': Top 12 Power List
- Kiera Cass' 'The One': New trailer
- Best summer blockbusters: Ah-nold at No. 10
- 'Orphan Black': How Sarah became British
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Heroes Reborn: Digital Series' launching in conjunction with reboot
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene